Primal cutting lines
The primal cutting lines are mainly used to cut the carcass after it comes out of the slaughtering area. The carcass will be cutgenerally by the disc saw which is mounted on the upward side of the conveyor belt.
It performs major cuts on the loaded carcassmostly in 3 parts，front, middle and rear. Only one worker is needed to position the carcass with the aid of laser beam indicator of thedisc saw.
Then each major part of the carcass shall be distributed to each deboning platform by the conveyor lines.Functions
1. Thesharp disc saw is imported from Germany, and it can be swiveled at 180° with the hydraulic pump,easy to clean.
2. Thedisc saw isdriven by a geared motor with cover.
3. Thedisc saw isequipped with a laser beam indicator, easy to position and operate.
4. Thedisc saw isequipped with a sensor, avoiding the incorrect operation.
5. Thedisc saw isequipped with a saw-wastes collector, sanitary and easy to clean.